Thursday, July 20, 2006

New header!

As you might have noticed, I have made a few changes to my blog, again. This time was the turn of the header, the part where your blog name is. I always liked this theme (black one). But I had never liked the way the block name showed. So one night that I could not sleep I decided to start working on it. It took me a while, but finally I got it done. The hardest part was to make the letter of the title (the one that was before there) go away. I think it took me about two hours just to figure it out. This is not my final (blog title picture) design. I am going to be working on a new design for the header (blog title) when I get a chance. If any of you have any questions regarding to what I just did, feel free to ask and I will help you with what I know. Well I think is time for me to go to sleep, it's about 7 am now and I have been up all night. The good thing is that tomorrow I don't have to work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home