Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hormigas malevolas.

Lately there have been a lot, but I mean a lot of ants invading our house. Anything, even the smallest piece of food that you leave on the floor gets taken over by the "malevolas hormigas" which means evil ants in English. I don' know why I did that, I just thought it sounded cooler in Spanish. Well, anyways, as I was saying, we have tried almost anything (not really) to stop them. But they just keep coming. It's like for every one you kill there are two that will appear. Like one of those horror movies that no matter what you do, whatever it is keeps reappearing.As you can see in the picture that I posted they are very small ants. But don't think that because they are small they don't bit. Oh, no! They bite, and it kind of hurts when they do. I am starting to be very angry about this situation. If you have any suggestions to get rid of those little "malevolas hormigas" let me know. ; ) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home