Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Can you hear it?


I know this is old news, but I just wanted to post it in my blog for future reference ; ) but supposedly this ring tone for cell phones can only be heard by teenagers. I guess the way it works is that as we get older our hearing starts to deteriorate hence we (older people) can't hear it.
At first I was like yeah right! I just did not think that was going to work, but as I am sure a lot of people did. I tried and guess what happened? I could not hear the ring. But then again my hearing is known for not being so good (ask my wife) By the way I forgot to mention that I am 31 years old, but then I tried it with my wife which she is a year older that me and to my surprise she could hear it. I was like yeah right, you are just pretending to hear it so I feel old. But then she described the sound and yeah that is how this is supposed to sound like. So I guess it works, but wouldn't it be much easier to just set up your phone in vibrate mode?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home