Saturday, July 01, 2006

Tinn's Philly Steak Subs.


Finally we got to eat at Tinn’s. After a few attempts with no luck in the past (not open for business yet) today we got to enjoy their “Philly Steak Subs” well at least that is what I had. My wife had something different but at the moment I don’t remember what it was. We got there around 1:30 pm and there were about 4 orders before ours. I am not going to talk (a lot) about their customer service since they have not been opened long enough to have all the system set up. But I am going to say that it took them a while to fulfill our order. One thing that I was not happy about was how my “Philly” tasted. It just wasn’t the same. Somehow it tasted different than their subs from the Galleria Mall store. But then again maybe it was just me. One thing I will say is that although I did not have a very good experience the first time we were there, We will go back again to see if anything has improved.

For more info go to their website: http://www.tinnsgrilledphillysteaksubs.com/


P.S. I love their “Philly Steak Subs” from their place at Galleria Mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home