Saturday, June 24, 2006

New Design!

Hi! I have been playing with different templates for blogger that I found on the net. I really love this one that I got from http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/ I hope it works fine, some people ave been reporting problems when using this template. The only thing that I have noticed is that when using Internet Explorer (Microsoft's browser) The name of the blog (where it says hugo's blog) does not appeat completly. But with Safari (Apple's Browser), Firefox and Flock it works fine. I don't know about Opera since I have not used it for a while. I will try to donwload it and install it later to see how it shows with it. And I will also look to see if I can find out why with Internet Explorer shows that way. But that will be some other day sine right now is about 4:17 am and it's kind of late already.

What do you think about the new way my blog looks? Do you like it?
Let me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home