Thursday, May 25, 2006

Allergies


allergiesp
Originally uploaded by Hugo y Charli.
Not much going on right now. It seems that everything is so calmed. The World Cup is starting soon. Can't wait. Oh! Something that is going on and very bad by the way, is my allergies. Wow! I don't know why but I feel that every year they get worse and worse. Mine started (allergies) this week. I think it was Tuesday, and let me tell you. It was bad. My wife and I went to eat out that night and after that we were supposed to go and buy our groceries. Well, that never happed. After we were done eating, my wife had to take me home because I could not handle it anymore. I had worse headache, and my body just felt so weird. As soon as I got home I just went to lie down after taking some meds. I really hate allergy season. I don't know what causes my allergies, but every time I see one of those things that I took a picture of (and there are many around here) I know it is not going to be good.I think it is time to stop complaining now. But really, I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home