Sunday, September 24, 2006

Orbs everywhere


Orbs everywhere
Originally uploaded by Hugo y Charli.
This is a picture of the bedroom in my parent’s house in Piedras Negras, Mexico. I was having weird feelings that night, so I took my digital camera out and started taking pictures. As you can see, in this picture there are a lot of orbs floating around me. Nobody lives in that house anymore. I was just staying two nights in that house. The first night was the worse. I heard a lot of noises, like people walking around the house, I could also hear voices. And the most common feeling when the house is haunted, I felt being watched all night. I didn't get much sleep that nigh
It was scary.
There are two more pictures that I took after this one, and on the other ones you can't see any orbs at all. And the pictures were taking just seconds apart. It's just weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home