Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello!!!

Hi! It has been almost 2 months now since my last post. What a shame, I'm still playing World of Warcraft and I am not proud of it. It's hard to quit playing it, but now I think I will play less than what I have been doing. I used to play... I'd say 12 to 16 hours a day. I used to stay up until 4 or 5 in the morning every night trying to level up my characters. But now I am going to do something that I always wanted to do and that will give me better results than wasting my time in that game. I am going back to school. My wife is helping me to regain my life back, I am so addicted to this game.
I am so happy that I will be studying again.
Thank you Charli.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are lucky to have such a caring and patient wife!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY HUGO, BIENVENIDO A LA TIERRA. SALUDOS.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home